GC Systems OI Analytical VOC Analysis System
Save hours of searching for GC-based solutions with OI Analytical’s preconfigured systems for analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in water, soil, and solids based on USEPA methods. Use our expertise to customize an instrument that will meet your laboratory needs.
- Preconfigured packages include all necessary hardware for analysis: Agilent GC, OI Analytical Model 4760 Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator, Model 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD, columns, and standards
- Sample Concentrator provides built-in Cyclone Water Management, rapid trap heating and cooling, Silcosteel sample pathway, unique protective sparge filter design, and optional Infra-Sparge Sample Heater for improving sample recoveries
- Tandem PID/ELCD uses only one detector port, allows mounting of up to four detectors
- ELCD features rapid release reactor design, quick-change disposable resin cartridges, and digital control
- PID exhibits extremely low baseline noise
- MS systems include current Agilent GC/MS hardware with a 6890 Plus GC
- Choice of capillary columns
- Choice of autosamplers to fully automate the analysis process
- Optional automated pH measurement
- Includes installation and startup using appropriate standards or methods for systems delivered in the U.S.
The OI Analytical VOC analysis system is the complete GC package, incorporating our new 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator, Low-Dead-Volume Injector, Agilent® Technologies 6890 GC, and your choice of our optional autosamplers. The System VOC is also configured with a tandem PID/ELCD for analyzing halogenated and aromatic species found in USEPA Methods 601/602 and 502.2.
Principal applications for the System VOC include: USEPA Methods 502.2, 503.1, 601, 602, 8010, and 8021; ISO 15009 and 15680; standard methods 6200C; halocarbons; aromatics and olefins; solvents; and hazardous wastes.
Documentation & Tools
- GC Systems S-PRO 3200 GC System for Sulfur Analysis
- GC Detectors 4430 Photoionization Detector (PID)
- GC Detectors BTEX Analysis System
- GC Systems Pesticide Analysis System