Smart Monitoring for Anytime, Anywhere Control.
Outsmart water from the office, the couch, or even the beach.
In an industry first, the smart Godwin NC150S Dri-Prime Pump, can be monitored and controlled from any smartphone, tablet or desktop computer, anywhere in the world with Godwin Field Smart Technology (FST).
Imagine the peace of mind in being able to track, monitor and communicate with your pump in real-time, without sending someone to the construction site to see if the pump is running. Or to the lift station in the middle of the night to check fuel levels.
Schedule a Demo
FST integrates with our Prime Guard pump & engine controller, and provides unprecedented control and vital information:
- Start/stop/RPM control
- Fuel consumption/levels
- Soot accumulation monitoring (Models with DPF)
- Engine load
- Warning and error codes
- Suction pressure/vacuum readings
- Discharge pressure readings
- Flow meter readings
- Sump level monitoring
- Track multiple pumps/sites from one screen
FT4: Go green, and save some too
Reduced emissions, increased savings: Everybody wins
Thanks to smart design based on real-world usage data and advanced engineering, the diesel engines and electric motors available in the Godwin NC150S Dri-Prime pump go far beyond simply being green, they also match your needs in the field.
Contact us to more learn
More efficient, by design:
- Proven reliability increased +20%
- Reduced fuel consumption -10%
- Reduced service time -40%
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technology
- Does not require costly regeneration cycles and reduces maintenance
- Maximum available hp from diesel engines
- 5 year/5000 hour warranty (62 hp model)
Pump more. Sweat less
Greater uptime means fewer headaches.
We’ve engineered the Godwin NC150S Dri-Prime Pump to be smart in the field too.
A no-split belt change takes 30 minutes, using ordinary hand tools. A cartridge-type, mechanical pump seal reduces installation and set-up time. An optimally-placed sight glass makes it easy to tell when the oil needs changing. And a 25% increase in pump shaft diameter means longer pump life.
And since we added FST functionality, real-time monitoring alerts you to required preventative maintenance — which is the best service enhancement feature of all.
Schedule a Demo
Enhancements reduce service time by 40%:
- Simple 30-minute belt change
- Easy release driver coupling
- Redesigned hydraulics and non-return valve
- New cartridge mechanical seals
- Greased bearings