CD Series Godwin CD250M
Available for Rent
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
High Volume, Medium Head, Large Solids-Handling Capabilities for Construction Sites and General Dewatering
The Godwin Dri-Prime CD250M pump offers flow rates to 3,720 US GPM (845 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 3.0 in (75 mm) in diameter.
The CD250M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available through integral mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is no problem due to the unique Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids-handling, dry-running, and portability make the CD250M the perfect choice for dewatering and bypass applications.
- Diesel or natural gas engine or electric motor
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high and low pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
- PrimeGuard engine controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)