Available for Rent
- Single-action float and separation tank operation protects vacuum system in high water level conditions
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Diesel engine or electric motor driven
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
Versatile wellpoint dewatering pump
The Godwin CD225MV wellpoint pump offers flow rates up to 3,100 US GPM (704 m³/hr), total heads to 180 ft (55 m) and the capability to handle solids up to 3.2 in (81 mm) in diameter.
Each pumpset includes a centrifugal, single-stage, end suction pump with high-volume, belt-driven vacuum pump and single-action, float air/water separation tank. Additional features include hardened wear parts and a dry-running liquid-bath, mechanical seal.
Wellpoint dewatering systems
Godwin wellpoint pumps are used specifically for pumping water out of the ground before and during excavation. When the water level below ground is higher than the excavation, the water level must be lowered to have a dry hole when excavating.
Self-jetting Godwin wellpoint pumps and header pipe complete a system that's easy to transport and set up. With up to 20° deflection at header coupling joints, the pipes easily conform to site and ground conditions without loss of suction or pressure integrity.
- High tensile strength hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Quick disconnect (QD) coupling system
- 2" to 12" pipe, fittings, and adapters available
- 3” pintle hitch (other options available)
- DOT LED lights
- Electric brakes
- 6-pin, round-pin trailer plug (other options available)
- Fuel cell (for integral diesel driven pumps)
- Each kit contains viton/SS gaskets and o-rings
- Will work with standard or SS/CD4MCu builds
- For diesel or electric drive units
- Available for diesel engine pumps
- Available for Tier 2, Tier 3, interim Tier 4 (iT4) and Final Tier 4 (FT4) engines
- Each kit contains oil filter, fuel filter(s), air filter(s), and compressor filter (if applicable)
- Kit contains all filters required for service
- Available for Godwin Dri-Prime pumps
- Kits provide cost savings over purchasing components individually
- Kits include the most common wear parts needed for maintenance and repairs during the first 1-2 years of normal pump usage
- Each kit includes Venturi jet and nozzle, compressor line, belt, O-rings, discharge ball/seat or flapper/gasket, inspection gaskets, and PDF drawing illustrating the location of each part