Available for Rent
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Emissions compliant engines available
Versatile high volume, medium head, solids handling pump
The Godwin CD200 pump offers flow rates up to 2,290 US GPM (520 m³/hr), and has the capability to handle solids up to 3.0 in (75 mm) in diameter.
The CD200M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is no problem due to the unique Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids-handling, dry-running, and portability make the CD200M the perfect choice for dewatering, water transfer, and bypass applications.
- Diesel engine driven and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high and low pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- PrimeGuard engine controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)
|Godwin CD200M Datasheet||PDF | 189.03 KB|
|Godwin Product Catalog US||PDF | 2.74 MB|
|Godwin CD Series Installation Operation and Maintenance Manual||PDF | 6.36 MB|
|CD200M FT4 US.pdf||PDF | 497.41 KB|