Available for Rent
- Single-action float and separation tank operation protects vacuum system in high water level conditions
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Diesel engine or electric motor driven
- Emissions compliant engines available
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
Construction dewatering systems
The CD100MV Godwin wellpoint pump offers flow rates up to 860 US GPM (190 m³/hr), total heads to 115 ft (35 m), solids handling up to 3-1/8 in (3.1 mm) in diameter and air handling capabilities to 25 cfm.
Each pumpset includes a centrifugal, single-stage, end suction pump with high-volume, belt-driven vacuum pump and single-action, float air/water separation tank. Additional features include hardened wearparts and a dry-running liquid-bath mechanical seal.
Godwin wellpoint pumps, by Xylem, are used specifically for pumping water out of the ground before and during excavation. When the water level below ground is higher than the excavation, the water level must be lowered to have a dry hole when excavating.
Self-jetting Godwin wellpoint pumps and header pipe complete a dewatering system that's easy to transport and set up. With up to 20° deflection at header coupling joints, the pipes easily conform to site and ground conditions without loss of suction or pressure integrity.
|Godwin Wellpoint Pumps||PDF | 339.7 KB|
|Godwin Product Catalog US||PDF | 2.74 MB|
|Godwin CD Series Installation Operation and Maintenance Manual||PDF | 6.36 MB|