CD Series Godwin CD100M
Available for Rent
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Emissions compliant engines available
Medium Volume, Medium Head, Large Solids-Handling Capabilities
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD100M pump offers flow rates to 1000 US GPM (230 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 1.8 in (45 mm) in diameter.
The CD100M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids handling, dry running and portability make the CD100M the perfect choice for construction site dewatering or process water applications.
- Diesel engine driven, natural gas engine or electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high and low pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- PrimeGuard engine controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)