- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Emissions compliant engines available
The smallest Dri-Prime in the range
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD75M pump offers flow rates to 84 m³/hr and has the capability of handling solids up to 1.6 40 mm in diameter.
The CD75M is able to automatically prime to 8.5 m of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids-handling, dry-running and portability make the CD75M the perfect choice for dewatering.
- Diesel-engine driven and electric-motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available