Flygt A-C Series Flygt Column Pumps
- Flows to 400,000 gpm (91,000 m3/h)
- Heads to 600 ft TDH (180 m)
- 32" to 156" Discharge (813 to 3962 mm)
- Semi-Enclosed Impeller Models WCAX, YDD, WCA, WCF and WCB
- Enclosed Impeller Models WMCC and WMCE
PROVEN PERFORMANCE WITH OVER 130 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: EACH PUMP IS CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR HIGHEST EFFICIENCY AND MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
- Custom designing pumps for each application enables our engineering team to maximize pumping efficiencies. Operating efficiencies of up to 92% result in significant cost savings.
- Available in different metallurgies, including various cast irons and stainless steels to meet application specific requirements.
- Optional pull-out element configuration is offered for semi-enclosed impeller pumps. The pull-out design substantially reduces maintenance and downtime costs by allowing removal of rotating element without disturbing the suction bell, column and discharge piping or draining the sump.
- Flygt equipment rugged heavy duty construction, cast bowl components and conservative design minimize vibration and provide for long term trouble free operation.
- Driver mounted directly above the pump offers valuable savings in floor space and reduces station footprint.
- With full scale performance testing capabilities up to 520,000 GPM (120,000 m3/hr) or 9850 HP (7350 kW) the performance of each pump can be accurately certified before it leaves the factory.
- Readily-accessible service centers, technical know-how, spare parts, and support to ensure minimal downtime costs and the most cost-effective operations.
Documentation & Tools