Flygt 2700 Series Flygt DS 2730
Available for Rent
- All parts in 316 stainless steel
- Nitrile rubber on wear parts
- Can handle pH variations between 2-10
- Modular design
Optimized for extreme environments and unpredictable pH variance
Flygt DS 2730 is a electric-submersible, corrosion-resistant sludge pump, built to withstand the toughest job sites with corrosive and/or abrasive liquids found in mines, industrial sites and public utility applications.
The Flygt 2700 series of sludge pumps handle flows over 1,800 USGPM (50 l/s), heads to 200 ft (65 m) and solids up to 3 in (80 mm) in diameter. Available with power ratings from 3 to 13 HP (2 to 8 kW), these portable drainage pumps are made of SS316 and will handle extreme environments and unpredictable pH variance.
- Strong, durable, flexible and lightweight
- High performance and long life expectancy
- Weather resistant