Flygt BIBO 2800 Series Flygt BIBO 2870
Available for Rent
- Classic BIBO design for improved performance
- Superior wear resistant hydraulics with the Dura-Spin™ system
- Plug-in seal that's easy to fit and service
- Water tight terminal board to reduce risk for consequential damage
- Impeller sleeve with Smart System to adjust impeller quickly
The classic BIBO design minimizes downtime with superior wear resistance
With more than 60 years experience of designing dewatering pumps for some of the most demanding sites around the world, the Flygt BIBO 2800 series is designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
The Flygt BIBO 2870 pump is designed like no other pump on the market. The hydraulic design on the pump makes it several times more wear resistant in comparison with traditional dewatering pumps. Our great expertise in hydraulics has resulted in what we call the Dura-Spin™ System. The unique closed impeller and the suction cover with Dura-Spin™ grooves work together sweeping abrasive particles away from the impeller neck. This exclusive design is just another reason why Flygt BIBO 2800 series pumps deliver ... day in and day out.
When we talk about the classic BIBO design, we talk about features that give the pumps a reliable performance. The wide base and the discharge on the side of the cooling jacket make the BIBO 2870 pump stable. The top provides easy access to the terminal board and the handle that will secure the pump when hanging.
Reduce your service costs
You expect a lot from your sludge pumps and dewatering systems. You want to spend as little time as possible servicing your pumps.
But when service is needed, we've simplified the process so you can get back on line as fast as possible. The Flygt BIBO 2870 pump includes several smart features that make service easy, such as a standard plug-in seal.
The BIBO 2800 sludge pumps are built on the same 2800 series drainage pump platform so they share many components, which means less parts in your inventory. Once you learn to service one pump in the series, you’ll know them all.
- Connects two or more pumps in series for extra high-head operation
- Available for Flygt 2000 or 2600 series BS version pumps
- Allows hose and pipe connections
- Light-weight, cost-effective alternative to traditional steel pontoons
- Used for a wide range of applications in mines, quarries, construction sites, sewage and industrial plants
- Available for almost all Flygt pump models
- Strong, durable, flexible and lightweight
- High performance and long life expectancy
- Weather resistant