- Patented design
- Zero leakage
- Less downtime
- Lower maintenance costs
- Increased equipment lifetime
Zero leakage with micro-pumping grooves
Active seal technology is ideal for products in continuous operation, where the demands on the seals’ ability to prevent leakage are high.
The Active Seal functionality is a unique zero-leakage solution applied to the inner seal of a double-seal system that prevents liquid from entering the motor. The viscous shear of the fluid in the laser-cut grooves creates a hydrodynamic pumping effect that directs any liquid on the stator side back to the buffer-fluid side of the seal.
By minimizing accumulated leakage into the stator housing and/or the inspection chamber, the Active Seal enhances sealing reliability and minimizes downtime thanks to reduced risk for bearing and stator failure.
Active Seal technology is available for a selected range of Flygt Plug-in Seals and Flygt double-sealing systems with separate single seals.
Active Seal technology is only from Flygt for Flygt pumps.
Related Products & Services
- Flygt 2600 Series Flygt 2610
- Flygt 2600 Series Flygt 2630
- Flygt 2600 Series Flygt 2640
- Flygt 2600 Series Flygt 2660
- Flygt 2600 Series Flygt 2660 SH
- Flygt 2600 Series Flygt 2670
- Flygt BIBO 2800 Series Flygt BIBO 2830
- Flygt BIBO 2800 Series Flygt BIBO 2840
- Flygt BIBO 2800 Series Flygt BIBO 2860
- Flygt BIBO 2800 Series Flygt BIBO 2860 SH
- Flygt BIBO 2800 Series Flygt BIBO 2870
- Flygt Channel Impeller Pumps C 3800