Manual Balance Valves Bell & Gossett Venturi Balance and Flow Measurement Valve with Ball/Butterfly Valve
- Calibrated Accurate Flow Control and Measurement
- Sizes from ½” – 12”
- Brass valves with integrated ball valve ½” – 2”
- Steel valves with optional butterfly valves 2½” – 12”
- Multiple End Connections Available
- Union – Upstream (1/2” – 2”)
- Sweat (Female) and NPT (Male and Female) (1/2” – 2”)
- Flanged 2½” – 12”
- Grooved 2½” – 12”
- Weld End 2½” – 12”
- Flow Range up to 7,200 GPM
- Integrated Valved Readout Ports
Bell & Gossett Venturi valves provide balance, ease of commissioning, and shut-off for use in a wide range of HVAC systems. The venturi design combines efficient and accurate flow balancing with minimal pressure loss. The ball/butterfly valve provides complete shut-off capability for use when servicing a section of your system.
Venturi valves are available in a wide range of sizes and connections to meet all your system demands. Brass valves, in sizes ½” through 2”, utilize a calibrated full port ball valve and feature a memory stop and two integrated pressure/temperature ports for easy ∆P measurement. Additionally, all brass Venturi valves feature a union tailpiece inlet connection, allowing for quick installation and servicing of system components.
For larger sized systems, our steel Venturi valves are available in sizes from 2½” to 12” with your choice of flanged, grooved, or weld end connections. The optional butterfly valve includes a 10 position memory stop and can provide complete shut off. Valves also include 2” pressure/temperature ports for easy ∆P measurement even in insulated systems.