Bell & Gossett Thermoflo Indicator
- Ensures Economical Use of Horsepower
- Built To Last. Ruggedly constructed to 125 lbs. (862 kPa) working pressure.
- Quiet Operation
- Individually Calibrated
- Low Pressure Drop
- Economical To Install
- Shutoff Valves
- Multi-Circuit Hydronic Systems
For balancing water flows With a B&G Thermoflo Indicator installed in each circuit of a Hydronic System, flows can be accurately balanced according to design requirements.
Ensures Proper Flow Through:
1. Multiple heating or cooling circuits.
2. Primary secondary bridges.
3. Boilers or chillers.
5. Air handling units.
6. Heat exchangers.
7. Process heating or cooling circuits.
8. Cooling towers.
Large systems using direct return and heating-and-cooling systems in particular require this device. Thermoflo Indicators can be installed wherever and when-ever Hydronic flow rate information is desired.