Bell & Gossett Series e-82 & e-82SC Twin In-Line Centrifugal Pumps
- Easy Installation, Service and Maintenance:
- The bottom of the volute is tapped with four bolt holes to accept an ANSI/ASME flange, which provides additional support for the pump.
- The back pull-out design allows the Series e-82 pump to be serviced without disturbing the piping, which means repairs can be made quickly and easily, and downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Flush-line filters and sediment separators are available on special request.
- The e-82SC features a patented shaft jacking coupling design, which can reduce labor cost and pump down time by 40%*
- Depending on mechanical room layout and availability of lifting equipment.
- Drop-in Replacement:
- In retrofit installations, the Series e-82 pump is a drop in replacement for a Series 80 or a Series e-80 pump, to immediately increase capacity or to serve as a standby.
- It has a flapper valve, for instant changeover between the two pumps.
- A blanking plate is included, to isolate the stand-by head for maintenance while the primary pump is in use.
- Reliable Flapper Valve
- The flapper valve is easy to install, and provides positive shutoff to one side of the pump in duty/ standby operation.
- In parallel operation, pressure guides the free flowing valve into a position where both sides of the pump operate together to optimize hydraulic performance.
- The valve is composed of EPDM rubber, which is enclosed in a stainless steel body.
- Self-sealing bolts are used during assembly to ensure leak-free operations.
- Small Footprint:
- Provides approximately 40% space saving and piping reduction over traditional parallel installation.
- Built in Redundancy:
- Changeover valve provides the ability to operate pumps separately or in parallel.
- High Efficiency:
- Combine the e-82 with optional ITSC or IT variable speed drives to provide optimal energy savings at part load.
- Also capable of parallel sensorless operation with the addition of the PPS Parallel Pump Controller.
Doubling your capacity has never been easier
The e-82 and e-82SC twin vertical in-line centrifugal pumps are an ideal solution for parallel staging or back-up capacity. Our expanded line of energy efficient in-line pumps include 11 new close coupled and 11 new split coupled models. The pumps are stainless steel fitted, matching the hydraulics and the flange to flange dimensions of the current pumps, with double the power in a compact footprint. Parallel pumping provides redundant capacity and the capability to meet duty requirements with smaller horsepower motors and drives and improved pump efficiency at reduced flow. As system load is reduced, pumps can be de-staged to achieve higher motor and drives efficiencies.
- Hydronic heating and cooling systems
- Light industrial process
- General service
- Pressure boosting
- OEM applications