In-Line Pumps Bell & Gossett Series e-80ITSC & e-80IT In-Line Centrifugal Pumps
- Higher hydraulic and energy efficiency
- Exceeds proposed DOE efficiency regulations with an MEI of at least 0.07
- Maximized Hydraulic Coverage
- Stainless Steel Impeller for performance and durability
- Reduced Cost (80-SC coupling and motor)
- Simplified VSD and Sensor-less Packages
- Innovative Shaft Jacking Coupling for ease of maintenance with all split couple models.
- Available with Integrated Technologic drives for sensored and sensorless applications
Integrated drives make the most efficient inline pumps even more efficient
The combination of integrated Technologic variable speed drives with the e-80 direct coupled and e-80SC split coupled pumps creates a highly energy efficient pump and drive package. The ITSC offers a sensorless option utilizing the latest generation hardware platform with advanced pumping software and proven algorithms. The IT options provides the reliability of a wired sensor solution.
The Series e-80 close coupled and Series e-80SC split coupled inline pumps deliver the industries highest efficiencies, performance and durability. The new pumps feature stainless steel impellers and an expanded efficiency island for efficient pumping across the widest range of operational conditions. Designed for vertical or horizontal in-line mounting and available in a wide range of sizes.