Bell & Gossett Series e-60 ECM Small Flex Coupled In-Line Centrifugal Pumps with ECM motors
Series e-60 ECM is a three-piece centrifugal in-line pump designed for HVAC and potable water, featuring the high efficiency and variable speed capability of ECM technology. Typical applications include hydronic heating and cooling systems, general service, refrigeration, cooling towers and boiler circulation.
- Class-leading hydraulic efficiency
- Building Automation System control via 10VDC signal
- Upgraded EPR/Carbon/SiC unitized mechanical seal
- Permanently lubricated pump and motor bearings—no regreasing!
- Space saving in-line mounting
- Bronze-Fitted or all Bronze
- 1” to 3” pipe sizes
- 0.5 or 1 HP ECM motors
Series e-60 ECM pumps come with an Electronically Commutated Motor, which features a simple user interface that allows for manual speed adjustment or automatic speed control via 10VDC input signal. Series e-60 ECM pumps are more efficient, quieter, and have a lower total cost of ownership than their standard induction motor counterparts over the lifetime of the pumps.