Bell & Gossett Pre-Charged Expansion Tanks for Well Water – ASME (WTA)
The Series WTA expansion tank is an ASME constructed pre-charged vessel designed for potable well water and booster pump systems. The WTA tanks will help protect the pump and pressure switches against short cycling.
- Designed and constructed according to ASME Section VIII, Division 1
- Minimize pump run times, extends life of pump
- FDA approved materials
- High maximum operating temperatures
- 125 PSI maximum working pressure
- Higher working pressures available upon request
- Integrated bladder/diaphragm integrity monitor included on all tanks
The well tank delivers adequate water under pressure between pump cycles to meet the required demand. It will provide economical system operation by minimizing pump starts, extending the life of the pump motor, and saving energy. The WTA tank will also assist the pump in meeting peak demand.