Bell & Gossett Potable Water Diaphragm Expansion Tanks – ASME (PTA)
Series PTA expansion tanks are ASME rated, pre-charged diaphragm-type vessels designed to absorb the forces of expanding water and protect a potable water system from pressure build up.
- Residential and commercial applications
- Integrated bladder integrity monitor included on all models
- Controls system pressure
- Protects plumbing fixtures
- Eliminates relief valve blow-off
- FDA approved materials
- ASME construction
- High maximum operating temperatures
- High working pressures of 175 PSI and 250 PSI available
The FDA approved heavy duty butyl diaphragm and polypropylene liner (sizes PTA-5 through PTA-210V) or replaceable FDA approved full acceptance butyl bladder (sizes PTA-447 through PTA-457) completely isolates the water from the steel shell. All units include an integrated bladder integrity monitor.