Pressure Independent Flow Limiting Valves Bell & Gossett Circuit Sentry™ Flo-Setter™ II
- The unique New GPM dial is easy to set. Requires no instruments, charts or wheels
- Maintains the set flow rate within +/- 5% regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system
- Saves pump energy and improves coil efficiency
- Easy to install and lockable handle allows simple adjustment to design or required flow rate should specifications change
- Minimized commissioning time due to automatic balancing of the system
- No minimum straight pipe lengths required before or after the valve
- Integrated pressure / temperature ports to easily measure differential pressure and temperature
- Large open flow paths for clog-free operation
- Integral class IV shut-off / isolation capability
THE BELL & GOSSETT CIRCUIT SENTRY™ FLO-SETTER™
DYNAMIC BALANCING VALVE IS SIMPLE TO SELECT AND EASY TO USE.
Why allocate more time and money than necessary to balance heating and cooling systems? Just set the flow and the Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter valve does the rest. The new GPM dial is unique and easy to set. Once set, no adjustments are required even if the pressure varies or the system is changed. It is as simple as it gets.
The Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter valve is easy to install and maintains set flow rate even when installed next to a pipe bend or fitting. The easy to read gallons per minute scale on the lockable handle ensures that the flow setting is simple and user friendly while the integral P/T plugs allow verification of required differential pressure.