- UL listed and FM approved
- 4000 to 5000 GPM, 97 to 222 PSI
- Ductile Iron Bronze Fitted
- Flex coupled
- Electric motor or diesel driven
- Common flange centerline
- Bolt-on bearing housing
AC Fire Pump offers a range of split case pumps with spacing-saving designs to simplify pump room layout. The 8150 Series pump is designed for low horsepower requirements in high flow applications.
The fire pump is intended to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities. Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline for easy installation. Impellers are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and potential wear. In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM and ANSI.
Looking for 8150 Series performance curves? Consult our factory by clicking 'Request Information'.
- Available in capacities through 5000 gpm
- Listed product offered where available
- Wide range of accessories for both electric and diesel application