MIXED FLOW PUMP FOR COLUMN INSTALLATION
The L 3356 is a mixed flow pump installed in an 800 mm column. This type of pump is intended for high flow at heads above what is used for propeller pumps. Mixed flow pumps are used in the transition area between centrifugal pumps and propeller pumps. The 3-vane impeller is available in gray cast iron or duplex stainless steel. Installation is quick and easy.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft for maximum strength and corrosive resistance.
- Optional duplex stainless steel shaft for superior corrosive resistance.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. They are available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use.
Column pipe, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed inside the discharge pipe, automatically seated on a flange.