Using our extensive knowledge of water and wastewater systems, Xylem’s qualified service technicians provides quality repair on site or at one of our workshops.
All equipment requires maintenance or repair at some point. Depending on the nature of repair and the size of your equipment, Xylem offers onsite repair and workshop repair services.
- Minimised downtime by fast, reliable onsite repair services at customer facility
- Qualified Xylem service engineers and fully equipped service vehicles
- Timely and cost-effective way to resolve problems associated with unexpected failures
- Backed by a solid Xylem warranty
All equipment requires maintenance or repair at some point. Xylem TotalCare provides all levels of repair for Xylem equipment – from minor repair to full overhaul.
- Complete range of services for equipment repair, overhaul and testing to restore equipment to original operating condition
- All of our workshops are equipped with specialised tools and standard parts inventory
- Convenient pick-up and delivery services and, if required, a rental unit to ensure continued plant operations