Advanced monitoring and supervision services minimize or eliminate equipment failures and costly spills by providing early warning notification of issues, provide valuable reporting data for preventative maintenance, and allow full asset management. Additionally, personnel costs are reduced as critical operational data is automatically collected and emailed in report form periodically or on-demand.
- A range of solutions including alarm notification, periodic station reports, or full cloud-based Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) hosted by Xylem
- Hardware is installed enabling cellular communication – from there personnel will receive notification if critical alarms occur
- Collected data transmitted to Xylem’s secure servers
- Reports will be emailed containing operational data for record-keeping and to plan maintenance work
- Possible direct access to view real-time data and access historical report and trend information from any computer with internet access – backed by full encryption and 24/7 backup and data protection
|TotalCare Overview||PDF | 964.25 KB|
|TotalCare Monitoring & Supervision Services Brochure||PDF | 173.72 KB|