The quick & easy way to identify and address system weaknesses
The age and condition of equipment has a major impact on plant efficiency, reliability and productivity. A condition audit will give a first indication regarding the potential to save energy by optimizing a system.
- Xylem process specialists carry out a review of system operation
- A health check report is generated, providing an assessment of system components that require repair, replacement or upgrade in order to maximize system efficiency
- We can also provide a cost-benefit analysis, based on the different options, to help customers set priorities
Managing energy-use more efficiently can improve customers’ profitability, save on energy costs and reduce carbon footprint.
An Energy Audit is an energy assessment service from Xylem TotalCare that helps municipal and industrial users to review the energy demands of their plants and identify ways to reduce energy costs and increase reliability. It will identify not only if equipment will meet ‘design conditions’ (i.e. worst case) but also if it operates at peak efficiency under normal, day-to-day conditions.
This knowledge-based service is ideal for the ‘energy-intensive’ processes in municipal and industrial sectors, for example: pumping, aeration, UV and ozone systems.
- Xylem specialists conduct a comprehensive evaluation of the plant
- Visual inspection, data collection and analysis is used to create an energy audit report
- Detailed conclusions and recommendations for improvement are provided
- We’ll identify if we think significant savings are possible. If we think there is little potential, we’ll advise the customer immediately
Related Products & Services
- Totalcare Services Asset Refurbishments
- TotalCare Services Maintenance Contracts
- Totalcare Services Rental and Onsite Services
- Totalcare Services Monitoring and Supervision
- Flygt Channel Impeller Pumps C 3045
- Flygt Channel Impeller Pumps C 3300
- Flygt Grinder Pumps M 3102
- Flygt Chopper Pumps F 3202
- Flygt N-Technology Pumps N 3315