- Robust and reliable
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Free flow-through passage
- Reduced wear
- Low maintenance requirements
STAINLESS STEEL VORTEX PUMP FOR CORROSIVE MEDIA
The Flygt D 3060 easily transports corrosive media for municipal sewage and industrial wastewater applications in the following industries:
- Chemical industry
- Food processing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
- Tunneling industry
The Flygt D 3060 stainless steel pump is made of AISI 329 material and is designed for maximum reliability. The impeller does not require adjustment and runs freely in the volute, providing free flow-through passage of solids and liquids. This completely eliminates the risk of clogging and low performance that results from faulty impeller adjustments and wear.
LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Pump material handle liquids with pH-values between 2 and 14
- Lightweight product, compact and durable
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security.
- GripLock™ seal system. Secure locking of the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for wastewater applications.
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.
Dry Installation vertical (T)
Vertical, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.