- Space saving stylish design
- Household size soft closing seat
- Virtually silent operation
- Fresh or raw water rinse models
- Powerful non-clogging large bore flush pump macerates waste
You can experience all the comforts of home at sea with Jabsco Deluxe Flush electric marine toilets. Designed for the discerning owner looking for luxury and comfort, the Deluxe Flush portfolio features a space-saving, stylish design with minimal water usage and virtually silent operation.
The Jabsco Deluxe Flush portfolio is available in both 14-inch and 17-inch height options with either straight or angled backs for easy installation and come with a household size soft closing seat.
One-Touch Control Pad
All Deluxe Flush marine toilets come complete with the multi-function, one-touch control pad. The control pad is supplied with a standard surface mount unit with a clean white bezel.
The control pad offers four options: fill, quick flush, flush, or empty. In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is always left either dry or wet after flushing. The recommended dry setting minimizes total water usage. If water usage is not a concern, the wet setting automatically fills the bowl after flushing, ready for the next user. Simultaneously holding down both the quick flush and flush buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left dry and bowl always left wet modes.
Control Pad Options
- Fill may be touched when the bowl is dry to add 1 quart (1 liter) of water before use, if necessary
- Quick Flush first rinses and then empties the bowl after light use. On the dry setting, this uses less than 1 quart (1 liter) of water
- Flush rinses and empties the bowl twice after heavy use. If the bowl is dry, touching fill before use is recommended. This uses just 2.5 quarts (2.5 liters) of water
- Empty does exactly what it says without adding any water, whenever desired. Even when the bowl appears to be dry, there is an anti-odor water lock in the pump housing
Model numbers beginning with 58020, 58040, 58060, and 58080 are supplied with a solenoid valve assembly for connection to any existing pressurized water system capable of delivering 2.9 GPM (11 LPM) or more. The solenoid valve features dual non-return valves to protect the freshwater system from possible black flow from the toilet into the water system.
Model numbers beginning with 58220, 58240, 58260, and 58280 are supplied with a remote mounted, self-priming pump to bring in sea, river or lake rinse water. Complete with a Jabsco Pumpgard strainer.