- Flows up to 1100 m3/h
- Heads up to 85 m
- Power ratings 15 - 22 kW
- Discharge connection sizes 100 - 250 mm
- Pump weights 287 - 422 kg
The Flygt N 3171 medium capacity pump series delivers outstanding, cost-effective performance for a variety of water and wastewater applications. It provides exceptional media handling capabilities, featuring explosion-proof versions with customizable material selection such as Hard Iron™, gray iron or stainless steel for abrasion and corrosion conditions. The Flygt N 3171 pumps can be delivered in the following types of installations: P, S, T, Z.
WASTEWATER N-TECHNOLOGY PUMP
Flygt N-pumps take on the toughest applications and get the job done. Every component is designed and manufactured to deliver sustained high efficiency. Thanks to patented N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller, Flygt N-pumps deliver the highest total efficiency. They lower your energy bill and reduce unplanned maintenance costs. That adds up to total peace of mind – and big savings over the long term.
Most solid objects entering the pump will pass through the impeller between the impeller vanes. If an object gets caught on the leading edge of one of the vanes, it will slide along the backswept shape towards the perimeter of the inlet.
Due to the mechanical self-cleaning design, a sludge concentration up to 8% can easily be pumped.
FLEXIBLE AND MODULAR DESIGN
This self-cleaning pump features innovative functions that make it the best choice for a broad range of applications. The modular hydraulic design enables you to tailor the hydraulics to meet the requirements of virtually any application.
- Replaceable wear ring in two materials, gray iron or Hard Iron™, for different operation conditions
- Hardened gray iron impeller for typical wastewater applications
- Hard Iron™ impeller for abrasive and corrosive applications
- Chopper ring intended for tough wastewater applications where cutting is required due to long fibers and solids
- Stainless steel impeller for special applications that require duplex stainless steel
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- The Plug-in™ seal with Active Seal™ system eliminates the risk associated with incorrect installation and careless handling. All in one unit. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use
- Offers flexible cooling systems, e.g. closed loop cooling system, media cooled or external cooling.
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.
Dry Installation vertical (T)
Vertical, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.
Dry Installation (Z)
Horizontal, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.