- Corrosion resistant; made of AISI 316
- Can be equipped with motor mounted vriable speed controller
- Approved for potable water use
- Delivery: up to 240 m³/h
- Head: up to 110 m
The Lowara e-SH series is a single impeller centrifugal pump made in AISI 316 stainless steel making it the right pump for moving water and aggressive liquids in a vast number of applications where high chemical resistance is needed.
High efficiency and low operation costs
Newly designed high efficiency hydraulics with MEI values well above the ErP2015 level and IE3 motors set the basis for very low operation costs. Equipped with a Hydrovar variable speed pump controller, the duty is always exactly where it should be. And it pays off: reducing the speed by 50% reduces the power consumption by 85%.
Exactly the right configuration
Pump and impellers made in AISI 316 stainless steel with choice of mechanical seals/ motor options makes the e-SH is the right solution for 1000’s of liquids.
The e-SH end suction pumps come in three different configurations:
- Frame mounted (bare shaft or complete with coupling and motor)
- Stub shaft
- Close coupled for compact footprint