Portable Multiparameter Measurement of pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, and Turbity
Intelligent, digital Sensors measure and combine measurement results with sensor data – no matter if operated by cable or wireless module. And perfectly fitting to them, we developed the new MultiLine® IDS series for pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity and turbidity.
- Measure three parameters simultaneously –pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity and/or turbidity
- Wireless ready
- Digital sensor detection
- Three galvanically isolated sensor inputs
3 channels, 4 parameters, simultanously
Three measuring channels, freely combinable for same or different parameters: the simultaneous multi-parameter measurement without compromise.
Use the wireless modules together with the new IDS plug head sensors to be independent from cables and measure conveniently difficult locations.
Tthe WTW MultiLine® Multi 3630 IDS Multi-Parameter Portable Meter, just like the MultiLine® series, has a brilliant color graphic display and two USB interfaces. The batteries can be charged directly in the device.
The 10,000 data sets include up to three main parameters, three temperature values as well as the water depth if using the depth probe.
Includes the MultiLab® Importer to capture data via Excel® as well as the MultiLab® User (user administration).
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3630 IDS (SKU: 2FD570)
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3630 Set F, SenTix® 940, FDO® 925, TetraCon® 925 (SKU: 2FD57F)
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3630 IDS SET G (SKU: 2FD57G)
- Set, field case, without sensor including accessories and armor SM Pro (SKU: 2FD57V)