Proposal EngineerEngineering | Shah Alam, Malaysia, Malaysia
- Meeting with clients to assess existing plants’ equipment and processes for energy audit.
- Support sales objectives by interpreting customer specifications and determining accurate and efficient customer solutions from multi-product portfolio. Product portfolio includes transport, treatment, measurement & control solutions, and electrical components.
- Develop detailed technical and commercial proposals which include front end engineering, detailed equipment lists, pricing, descriptions, diagrams, financial worksheets, etc. to customers and follow up with customers.
- Apply pricing and costing details for strategy analysis and customer account development.
- Manage and coordinate proposal tools, templates, and processes with inter-departments.
- Streamline financial processes by providing price and cost models for financial analysis.
- Worked closely with application, marketing and the customer to meet customer's requirement on plant improvement plan.
- Increase departmental efficiency and response time through development of strategic proposal models for quick proposal turn-around.
- Develop standardized methodology for the proposal process.
- Report performance monitoring for the refurbishment/upgrade process.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Work independently and collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Able to travel within South East Asia ~30% of the time.
- To participate actively in company activities including Watermark (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Continuous Improvement, and complete all mandatory Compliance and Risk Awareness trainings as assigned.
- To carry out other duties as required/determined by direct superior.