Product Security Engineer SASTEngineering | Bangalore, Karnataka, India
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
List the essential functions and major activities in order of their importance.
- Assessment of vulnerabilities identified by security scans to evaluate, rate and perform risk assessments on assets
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timeline(s)
- Send and receive notifications to the SMEs of vulnerabilities within the environment
- Interaction with multiple global teams (security leaders, DevOps, SecOps, development team, PSIRT, etc)
- Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape
- Provide reporting and analysis and follow up
- Provide vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management
- Participate collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators
Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience)
- BE or equivalent with 3- 4 years’ experience
- 3- 4 years of experience in Vulnerability management background
Describe the most important competencies required of the individual.
Skill Required: Knowledge of application, network and operating system, container security
- Knowledge of vulnerability scoring systems (CVSS)
- Experience on vulnerability scanning tools
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are required in order to communicate findings and status
- Cleary communicate priorities and escalation points/procedures to other team members
- Self-motivated; ability to work under general supervision; receptive and supportive of team efforts.