Senior Engineer Standardization & Intellectual PropertyResearch & Development | Sundbyberg, Sweden, Sweden
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Senior Engineer Standardization & Intellectual Property
If you appreciate an international setting and be part of a global leading water technology company with great outlook for the future, this might be something for you.
We are now looking to strengthen our Product Development department with a Senior Engineer Standardization & Intellectual Property. In this role, you will manage activities on international standardization affecting our product assortments. Furthermore, you will manage Intellectual Property (IP) activities in close cooperation with inventors, product management and the Intellectual Property organization.
- Follow development of international standards affecting Xylem
- Represent Xylem in national and international technical standardization committees
- Coordinate Xylem participation in standardization committees
- Coordinate purchase and distribution of international standards within the organization
- Intellectual Property management and coordination including patent applications, patent infringements and other related areas
- Managing invention disclosures
- Chairman of Identity council governing that product and part identities are align with the information structure of how our product assortments are handled in ERP, PLM and sales systems
This opportunity requires a person with strong attention to details, high level of integrity, a systematic approach to work, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
It is to your advantage if you possess good technical understanding of products, are a team player with good communication skills. You furthermore enjoy managing and solving standards and intellectual property challenges, e.g. patent applications or infringements.
We prefer that you have 3 or more years of experience working with standards or IP coordination. A mechanical engineering background will help you delve deeper in our company additionally.
Furthermore, we are looking for a curious person that is good at keeping deadlines.
You need to be fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Robin Kras, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Welcome with your application!