- Compact, fully automatic constant pressure boosters
- Self priming or high pressure pumps
- Sphere and Block units with diaphragm tank
- Genyosystem without diaphragm tank
- Delivery: up to 480 l/min (28,8 m³/h)
- Head: up to 77 m
Small, built-in, fully automatic pressure boosters. These units consist of a single phase pump, diaphragm tank, pressure switch, pressure gauge and various connectors suitable for potable water systems. The units are fully assembled and ready to be connected to the building’s water system or pump water directly from a well.
The Genyosystem is a compact solution without diaphragm tank.
Choice of units with self-priming (BGM), peripheral (P) single stage (CEAM) or multistage (e-HM) centrifugal pumps.
|Pressure booster sets for residential and commercial buildings (en)||PDF | 818.46 KB|
|Block Units (en)||PDF | 131.99 KB|
|Sphere Units (en)||PDF | 62.54 KB|
|Sphere and Block Units (de en es fi fr it nl pt sv)||PDF | 1.56 MB|
|Genyosystem (en)||PDF | 161.17 KB|