Heat Exchangers GPX Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Compact footprint and high efficiency thanks to
- High surface area to volume ratio
- Superior heat transfer coefficients
- “True” counter current flow, which maximizes the mean temperature difference
Innovative plate design allows GPX heat exchangers to provide more heat transfer using less space. They perform with one-third to one-fifth the surface area of conventional shell and tube heat exchangers designed for the same application.
- GPX models have higher surface area to volume ratios than conventional shell and tube heat exchangers
- GPX offers superior heat transfer coefficients compared to shell and tube heat exchangers
- GPX offers “true” counter current flow, which maximizes the mean temperature difference between the fluids
Their efficient design allows the heat exchanger to be used in a variety of applications and installations, including:
- District Heating and Cooling
- Thermal Storage
- Heat Pumps
Use only Lowara original spare parts. Find the correct spare parts and exploded views for new and old Lowara products here.