- Fully automatic
- All pumps are individually variable speed controlled for best economy and system reliability
- Equipped with 1 to 4 Lowara e-SV multistage pumps and Hydrovar HVL variable speed controllers
- Easy to install and commission, no advanced programming necessary
- Communicate with BMS systems
- Certified for use with potable water
- Delivery: up to 640 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
The Lowara GHV series booster sets are fully automatic booster sets for water supply, water pressure increase and water transfer in condominiums, office buildings, hotels, public buildings, industries and other applications.
The GHV series is equipped with 1 to 4 e-SV vertical multistage pumps, each one fitted with a Hydrovar HVL variable frequency drive, pressure transmitters and a control panel, all mounted on a frame for easy installation. The GHV series is easy to program, designed for maximum energy efficiency and can communicate with a BMS system via Modbus or BACnet.
The GHV series is certified for use with potable water.
GHV booster sets are avaialble with up to 8 pumps. Other pump types and other special versions are available on request.
|Pressure booster sets for residential and commercial buildings (en)||PDF | 818.46 KB|
|GHV (ar de en es fi fr it nl no pl pt ru sv)||PDF | 8 MB|
|GHV10-GHV20-GHV30-GHV40 Series 50 Hz (en)||PDF | 19.39 MB|