Vertical Multistage Pumps Lowara e-SV
- Versatile high efficiency multistage pump
- Robust, long life design
- Available with Hydrovar variable speed pump controller
- Certified for use in potable water
- Delivery: up to 160 m³/h
- Head: up to 330 m
e-SV vertical multistage pump in stainless steel
The Lowara e-SV vertical multistage pump is a highly reliable and technologically advanced multipurpose pump. It’s capable of satisfying the needs of a wide variety of users and many different construction designs are available. The e-SV range feature models in eleven sizes with 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m³/h nominal capacities.
All pumps ≥ 1.5kW are equipped with IE3 standard motors.
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable with out need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve dis-assembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled technopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- High temperature seal option (180°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished versions are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. The i-Alert™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models.
The e-SV is certified by WRAS, ACS and D.M. 174 for use with potable water.
- e-SV: standard pump with IE3 motor
- SVE: Variable speed Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 drive package including a permanent magnet IE5 motor (up to 2,2 kW)
- e-SVH: Variable speed pump with Hydrovar pump controller (up to 22 kW)
How to service e-SV
How to disassemble and assemble e-SV including mechanical seal replacement.
Documentation & Tools
Use only Lowara original spare parts. Find the correct spare parts and exploded views for new and old Lowara products here.