- Best-in class efficiency
- Long service life
- Low noise levels
- Delivery: up to 29 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
The e-HM series is a modern, robust designed pump
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
- Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
Reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings. The e-HM is available in different versions
- Bare pump
- On/ off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Semi constant pressure system with Genyo electronic pump controller
- Constant pressure system with Resiboost variable speed controller
- Constant pressure system; Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 variable speed package including IE5 motor and communication with BMS systems
Full offering for numerous applications including washing & cleaning, water treatment and food & beverage industries.
- AISI 304 or 316
- Compact and high efficiency versions
- Mechanical face seal and o-ring options
The e-HM is certified by WRAS, ACS and D.M. 174 for use with potable water.
How to service e-HM
Step by step tutorial video playlist on how to service an e-HM .
|Visual Quick Start Guide e-HM||PDF | 3.4 MB|
|e-HM (en)||PDF | 2.76 MB|
|Safety and other information e-HM (ar bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hr hu is it lt lv nl no pl pt ro ru sk sl sr sv tr uk)||PDF | 1.56 MB|
|Quick Startup Guide - eHME - eSVE -VME ( de en es fr it nl pl pt ru )||PDF | 1.55 MB|
|Smart Pump Range - eHME - eSVE -VME (en)||PDF | 3.18 MB|