Flygt Lifting chains and block
- Flygt lifting chains are designed for lifting purposes
- The safety class is specified to give a long service life in water and with vibrating equipment
- Each individual Flygt lifting chain is tested and CE approved
FLYGT LIFTING CHAINS
Lifting chains and hooks engineered by Flygt are available in several lengths for a range of loads:
- Calibrated chain with tight tolerance for use with chain block
- Chain with an intermediate lifting ring at each meter
- Grab hooks for suspending the chain
- Stainless or galvanized steel
Chain blocks are available with calibrated lifting chains with tight tolerance:
- Block with chain and hook.
- Block for separate chain. One block is used for several pumps, each with a calibrated chain of a suitable length.
The block is for manual operation. A trolley is used for installation on beams. The block is used on Flygt lifting cranes.
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Column pipe, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed inside the discharge pipe, automatically seated on a flange.