Flygt Chopper Pumps Flygt Chopper Pump F 3127
- State-of-the-art N-technology with innovative chopper insert ring
- Cuts tough solids
- Sustained high efficiency
- Fewer unplanned service calls
- Robust and reliable
WASTEWATER CHOPPER PUMP WITH N-TECHNOLOGY
The Flygt F 3127 pump features patented Flygt N-technology, which is renowned for its self-cleaning capabilities and sustained high efficiency. The chopper pump performs like no other, handling whatever goes down the drain — from plastic bottles and wood to clothing and other debris.
Flygt F pumps feature the patented Flygt N-impeller, which rotates inside a chopper insert ring. This rotation cuts all types of hard-to-pump solids, such as fibrous material, textiles and other debris, into small, easy-to-pump pieces. The well proven Flygt F-pump demonstrates unmatched reliability in installations worldwide.
Flygt F 3127 pump transports tough solids and reduces operation and maintenance costs. Under extreme conditions, our energy-efficient chopper pumps run continuously with sustained hydraulic efficiency in heavy-duty applications such as:
- Heavy-duty wastewater applications
- Food processing facilities
- Pulp and paper mills
- Heavy-duty sludge pumping
- Agricultural facilities
- Correctional facilities
- Public access facilities
ENGINEERED FOR LONG LIFE
- Replaceable chopper insert ring made of Hard-Iron™ material for tough wastewater applications where cutting is required
- Hard Iron™ impeller suitable for cutting demands and with exceptional wear resistance in tough wastewater applications
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking to the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use.
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.
Dry Installation vertical (T)
Vertical, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.
Dry Installation (Z)
Horizontal, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.