Flygt Vortex Pumps Flygt Vortex Impeller D 8056
- Robust and reliable
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Free flow-through passage
- Reduced wear
- Low maintenance requirements
STAINLESS STEEL VORTEX PUMP FOR CORROSIVE MEDIA
The Flygt D 8056 easily pumps corrosive media for municipal sewage and industrial wastewater applications in the following industries:
- Chemical industry
- Food processing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
- Tunneling industry
The Flygt D 8056 is made of stainless steel in AISI 316 material and is designed to perform with maximum reliability. The impeller doesn't require any adjustments and runs freely in the volute providing a free flow-through passage for solids and liquids. The risk of clogging or low performance is completely eliminated.
LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Pump material handle liquids with pH-values between 2 and 14
- Cast iron. Robust and durable.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Silicone carbide (SiC) to handle corrosive pumped media.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for wastewater applications
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.