Flygt Vortex Pumps Flygt D 3045
Available for Rent
- Robust and reliable
- Free flow-through passage
- Reduced wear
- Low maintenance requirements
- Handles sludge concentration up to 4% of dry solids
COMPACT WASTEWATER VORTEX PUMP
The Flygt D 3045 vortex pump is designed for high reliability. The impeller does not require adjustment and runs freely in the volute, providing free flow-through passage of solids and liquids. This completely eliminates the risk of clogging and low performance that results from faulty impeller adjustments and wear.
Engineered for demanding environments, the Flygt D 3045 easily transports media for municipal sewage, industrial wastewater and a wide range of other applications.
LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
The vortex design gives reduced radial forces on the impeller and shaft, which enables operation at very low flows or close to the shut-off head for extended periods without any damage or requirement for maintenance.
All components are specially designed and manufactured to optimize operation and prolong pump service life.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Cast iron. Robust and durable.
- Spin-out design protect seals from abrasive particles
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for wastewater applications
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Free standing, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Free standing pump with connection for discharge hose or pipe in sumps with restricted space.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.