BW5000 Series Dual Inlet Bottled Water System
Model No.: BW502x Dual Series
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Provides clear visibility in dark or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor: Ensures years of reliable operation
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump: Runs dry without damage, extending pump life
- Quick Disconnect Port: Speeds installation and replacement of suction and discharge tubing
- Quiet Operation: Minimizes noise pollution with noisedampening rubber feet
- Thermal Overload Protection: Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage
For Home and Commercial Appliances
Flojet’s 5000 Series Dual Inlet Bottled Water System is the perfect solution when a higher volume of portable water is needed.
The system simultaneously draws from two water lines, which can easily be connected to most standard 3-5 gallon (11.4 - 18.9 l) water bottles to provide fresh water for use with coffee machines, water dispensers, or for any other application where portable water is needed. Good for remote locations where water supply is inaccessible.
Designed for convenience, the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted. When water is restored, the pump automatically restarts. A sealed vacuum keeps water fresh and a built-in check valve prevents back flow. The pump operates quietly and automatically turns on and off when the faucet is opened and closed. The system is available in 115V and 230V applications.