WTW inoLab® Multi 9310 IDS Multiparameter Benchtop Meter offers the correct solution for pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen and conductivity measurements in the lab.
The new WTW inoLab® Multi 9310 IDS Multiparameter Benchtop Meter is highly suitable for digital measurements of pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen (optical), BOD, conductivity and turbidity in the lab.
Use the new wireless modules together with the new IDS plug head sensors to be independent from cables and measure i.e. conveniently under laboratory hoods or laminar flow benches.
The IDS technology allows optimized measurements and efficient documentation in the simplest manner. A USB interface or an optionally installed printer allow the documentation via the computer or directly on the meter.
- The digital signal transfer eliminates interference, securely assigns calibration data, simply transfers sensor data
- The smart sensor evaluation (QSC) informs about the actual status of the electrode and thus increases the operational safety
- The CMC function visualizes the optimized measuring range and support correct measurements
- Meter with universal power supply, stand and operation manual, software and USB cable (SKU: 1FD350)
- Meter with integrated thermal printer and accessories (SKU: 1FD350P)
- Meter with digital IDS pH electrode SenTix® 940 and accessories (SKU: 1FD351)
- Meter with digital IDS pH electrode SenTix® 990 and accessories (SKU: 1FD352)
- Meter with digital IDS conductivity cell TetraCon® 925 and accessories (SKU: 1FD353)
- Meter with optical IDS D.O. sensor FDO® 925 and accessories (SKU: 1FD354)
- Meter with universal power supply, stand and operational manual, digital IDS pH electrode SenTix® 940, buffer 4, 7, and 10.01, 3 mol/l KCl, digital IDS conductivity cell TetraCon® 925, 0.01 (SKU: 1FD35C)