Marketing Automation ManagerMarketing | Morrisville, NC (RTP), United States
We’re Hiring for a Manager of Marketing Automation!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Manager of Marketing Automation. As the Manager of Marketing Automation, you will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and optimization of our marketing automation systems and processes. You will work closely with various teams, including marketing, sales, and IT, to drive efficient and effective marketing campaigns and customer engagement initiatives. This role requires strong technical expertise, analytical thinking, and a deep understanding of marketing automation tools and strategies. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Support and execute the overall marketing automation strategy to drive customer engagement, lead generation, and sales growth.
- Identify and prioritize marketing automation initiatives based on business objectives and industry best practices.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in marketing automation and recommend innovative strategies to improve campaign performance.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo) to ensure seamless integration with other systems, such as CRM, content management, and analytics platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and IT, to define requirements, execute system integrations, and troubleshoot issues.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design, build, and launch automated marketing campaigns across various channels (email, social media, website, etc.).
- Develop customer segmentation and targeting strategies to personalize campaigns and optimize conversion rates.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and provide actionable insights to enhance campaign effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop lead nurturing workflows and automated programs to engage prospects and move them through the marketing funnel.
- Implement lead scoring methodologies to identify and prioritize high-quality leads for sales follow-up.
- Collaborate with the sales team to define lead handoff processes and ensure proper alignment between marketing and sales efforts.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing automation initiatives and regularly monitor and report on campaign performance.
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and areas for optimization.
- Provide reports and dashboards to stakeholders, highlighting the impact of marketing automation efforts on business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. A master's degree and relevant certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience (8+ years) in marketing automation, including system implementation, campaign development, and analytics.
- Strong technical proficiency in marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo) and related platforms (CRM, CMS, analytics).
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation best practices, including lead nurturing, lead scoring, and customer segmentation.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and drive continuous improvement.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality, accuracy, and compliance with marketing and data protection regulations.
SALARY: The estimated salary range for this position is $95,000 - $110,000. Starting pay is dependent on multiple factors, such as skills, experience and work location, and is not typically at the top of the range. At Xylem we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.