Multiparameter Water Quality Sonde with 5 sensor ports (Including Central Wiper Port) and Optional Depth Sensor
EXO Multiparameter Sondes — the best-in-class platform for the highest quality data. EXO's dynamic range of smart sensors provides comprehensive multiparameter water quality data while SmartQC ensures proper calibrations and top sensor performance. You can be confident in your extended deployments thanks to EXO's tough materials and unmatched anti-fouling technology.
Note: External Power Required. Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories are sold separately.
- Highest Data Quality - Onboard monitoring systems verify sensor operation
- Multiparameter Monitoring - 5 universal ports allow for any combination of smart sensors or the central wiper
- Industry-leading Anti-fouling - Best-in-class wiper technology
- Titanium Components - The toughest grade parts guarantee operation well into the future
- Seamless Integration - EXO can plug and play into marine, estuarine, freshwater, and groundwater monitoring systems
EXO3s is a compact, batteryless sonde that comes with the same warranty and capabilities as the EXO3, and is ideal for specialized applications such as:
- Attachment to an AUV or aerial drone
- Integration with a buoy
- Horizontal profiling where lightweight is optimal
What's in the Box:
- EXO3s Sonde
- Probe Guard
- Calibration and Storage Cup
- Removable Bail
- USB Drive (contains Kor Software)
- Maintenance Kit (port plugs, o-rings, lubricant)
EXO S-series Benefits:
Discover how less size can bring more value
to your science with the following benefits:
|Take off the strain, with a
30% reduction in weight.
|Go new places, with a
33% reduction in length.
|Explore your environment,
with AUV's or drones.
|Expand your integrated system,
and maximize your limited space.
|Lose the Alkalines,
and save on maintenance.
Smart Sondes and Sensors
EXO is an extremely versatile instrument, allowing the user to automatically configure a sonde with different sensors for different applications in minutes
Smart Sensor Options:
- Conductivity/Temperature (wiped and non-wiped)
- Dissolved Oxygen
- ISEs (Ammonium, Chloride, and Nitrate)
- pH (guarded and unguarded)
- pH & ORP (guarded and unguarded)
- Total Algae (Chlorophyll + Phycocyanin and Phycoerythrin)
Other Available Parameters
- Absolute Pressure
- DO% Local
- Guage Pressure
- nLF Conductivity
- Specific Conductivity
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Total Suspended Solids
- Water Density
EXO sondes and sensors are tested in a variety of rigorous field conditions as well as lab conditions to ensure accuracy and response times.
Monitor without Interruption
No matter which EXO sensors users select, other features of the smart sensor design make them rugged and durable:
- Wet-mateable connectors resist corrosion
- Isolated components prevent short circuits
- Welded housings and double o-rings prevent leak
- High-impact plastic and titanium resists breaking
- Built-in anti-fouling systems protect data integrity
- Low power consumption extends underwater deployments
Other EXO Sonde Options
- EXO1 Sonde (4 ports, optional depth sensor, and battery compartment)
- EXO1S Sonde (same as EXO1 Sonde, but without battery compartment)
- EXO2 Sonde (7 ports including Central Wiper port)
- EXO2s Sonde (same as EXO2 Sonde, but without battery compartment)
- EXO3 Sonde (5 ports including Central Wiper port)
|Add an EXO Factory Service Plan to your next sonde purchase and have the peace of mind that your new instrument is covered. Use today’s budget to protect your investment for years to come!|