EXO GO wireless communication device uses Bluetooth to connect any Windows OS device to a submerged EXO Sonde.
NOTICE: Pending certifications for Brazil, China, Mexico and South Korea. Shipping to these countries currently unavailable.
- Keep your sonde in the water while you view your data in real-time,
download files, or adjust deployment settings on the GO!
- Bring the full power of KorEXO to your site with any Windows OS portable device!
- Do more sampling with our long-lasting, rechargeable battery - lasts for up to 15 hours!
EXO GO opens a Bluetooth® portal between any Windows OS device and a submerged EXO Sonde.
The portability of EXO GO frees up your hands in the field. On-the-spot GPS coordinates and barometric pressure are viewed through the newest KorEXO Software running on both laptops and tablets. The device is IP-67 rated and highly ruggedized to withstand drops, drips, and dunks!
EXO Sonde Options
• EXO1 sonde has 4 ports and a smaller diameter
• EXO2 sonde has 7 ports for the ultimate monitoring platform
• EXO3 sonde has 5 ports for a lower cost option using the central wiper
• EXO2s sonde offers the same features as the EXO2, but without the battery compartment