Enhance plant control with real-time insights to optimize energy consumption and dosing
Treatment plant managers are often faced with the challenge of making operational decisions and optimizing plant performance without real-time visibility into plant conditions, or the support of additional staff or funding. This presents a host of short and long-term risks, including inefficient energy and chemical consumption, increased operating costs, a negative impact on community relations, and regulatory compliance penalties incurred from failing to meet operational targets.
Optimizing treatment plant performance leads to transformative outcomes
Xylem Vue powered by GoAigua’s Plant Real-Time Decision Support arms plant managers with real-time intelligence so they can more efficiently identify and remove operational roadblocks, reduce risk and increase system reliability, while unlocking powerful outcomes.
Why choose Plant Real-Time Decision Support?
- Monitor energy and chemicals - Improve operational procedure and reduce overconsumption of resources.
- Expediently adjust to influent changes - Increased visibility, early-warning alarms, and automated plant operation can help you identify influent changes.
- Deliver effluent quality - Improve effluent stability to meet regulatory requirements and increase confidence.
- Predict future conditions - Increase recognition of potential operational issues to prevent them before they happen.
- Reduce response times - Develop more efficient operational processes.