SonTek HydroBoard II for SonTek ADP®’s
Moving Boat Solution for SonTek ADP®’s
- Moving boat solution for SonTek ADP®’s (Accoustic Doppler Profilers)
- Fits the RiverSurveyor S5/M9 and HydroSurveyor systems.
- Compatible with SonTek GPS and PCM solutions.
- Suitable for discharge measurements in water velocities up to 5 m/s (Max) and 2.5 m/s (Mini)
- Made from closed cell foam that will not take on water and is virtually unsinkable.
- Highly resistant to flipping and diving.
- Affordable option compared to other platforms on the market
Face challenging white water conditions and extreme weather events head-on with the SonTek HydroBoard II.
Face the challenge of high velocity discharge measurements with the confidence gained from using the SonTek HydroBoard II. The dive-resistant, flexible body design allows the HydroBoard II to be used anywhere from low velocity irrigation canals to high-velocity mountain streams.
Specifically designed with the full forces of nature in mind, the HydroBoard II uses a highly buoyant, closed-cell foam and secure mounting hardware for the RiverSurveyor and HydroSurveyor ADP systems, and bright fluorescent laminate for high visibility in larger bodies of water.
One of the greatest sources of error in an ADP discharge measurement is excessive and irregular speed. This sleek and sturdy design provides the user with the platform to achieve the controlled speed and tracking conducive to quality ADP discharge measurements.
HydroboardII Max: 132 cm/52” | 8.6 kg/19 lb
HydroboardII Mini: 101.6 cm/40” | 7.7 kg/17 lb
MINI’s BONUS Features!
- Smaller, lighter and more durable and portable design - perfect for everyday gauging!
- Improved fin design with quick release mechanism.