Viscometers SI Analytics AVS® 470 Viscosity Measuring System
The AVS® 470 is a viscosity measuring device for capillary viscometers which does not require an additional PC. The system includes one ViscoPump III for one measuring position.
* Does not include but viscometer nor measuring stand.
- Automatic and highly precize measurements – independent of a PC
- "Suction" and "pressure" measurements with the same system
- Simple data input and parameterization via included mini-keyboard
- GLP documentation compliant when connected to an optional printer
The SI Analytics AVS® 470 is a measuring system that includes everything you need to take precise and reproducible measurements. All types of viscosity calculations with polymer solutions are integrated into the device. A small keyboard allows you to enter additional data. A serial printer can be used to conveniently document your results.
In a small area, you can set up a measuring station equal in every way to complex measuring installations in terms of precision and reproducibility.
AVS®470 (TC) Viscosity Measuring System
The AVS®470 (TC) is equipped with a ViscoPump III, VZ 8562 for detection of liquid meniscus by thermoelectric sensors. For connecting, suitable TC viscometer of SI Analytics® are required. TC viscometers are especially used for opaque (non-transparent) samples.
AVS®470 (opt) Viscosity Measuring System
In case of transparent samples, there is the alternative AVS® 470 (opt), part no. 285415709. In this device, the liquid detection is carried out by means of IR light barriers.
The SI Analytics AVS ®470 can pump the sample liquid by “suction” or “pressure” mode into the measuring bulb of the viscometer. A suitable pneumatic tube set for connecting the viscometer is chosen accordingly.
Documentation & Tools
- Viscometers AVS® 370 Viscosity Measuring System
- Viscometers AVS® Pro III Viscosity Autosampler
- Viscometers ViscoClock plus
- Viscometers CT 72 Transparent Viscometer Thermostat